Welcome to the Card Everyone Resources section, a curated list of the tools and websites I highly recommend for building and optimizing your business. I have tested every recommendation on this page. Many of the resources listed here are crucial to running my businesses, either currently or at some point in my business journey.
Before digging into these resources I know and trust, an important disclosure:
Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you. Please understand that I have experience with all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Relationship Marketing Tools:
- SendOutCards. This tool is BY FAR the best thing I’ve ever invested in for building my professional relationships (personal relationships, too!) . Follow the link and you can send out a free card – my treat.
- Constant Contact. If you’re needing to keep top-of-mind with your clients and prospects, email marketing is a must. Follow the link and you’ll receive a free 60 day trial to Constant Contact and a call from a Marketing Coach. Also, if you let me know that you just signed up for the free trial, I have a couple of things for you on top of that!
- Animoto – This video software makes it easy to create professional looking videos that you can post to Youtube, Vimeo, or other places. This is great for creating videos that explain a process, highlight your business, or peak interest for your product or service. Formats to post to Facebook and Instagram, these videos can be used for ads as well.
- Zoom – This is the BEST way to conduct face to face meetings when you can’t actually get face to face. I also use this for my webinars. It’s so easy, you can record and download the video file or just the audio, and so much more.
Top Reads – Books I Highly Recommend
- The Power of Human Connection by Kody Bateman. This book is written by the Founder of SendOutCards. It’s a great read – powerful but to the point.
- The Little Black Book of Connections by Jeffrey Gitomer – Such an easy read, and yet packed with so many powerful tips about your professional relationships.
- High Performance Habits by Brendon Burchard – If you want to take your business habits to the next level, this is a must read. I recently bought the planner that goes along with it. Here’s the link to the High Performance Planner if you want to try it out, too. I have yet to go through it, but still feel confident in recommending it based on the book.